I’m off on my own for a few days. As much as I enjoy traveling with others to borrow their perspectives and toothpaste, I love moving at my own pace and exploring places I wouldn’t probably suggest to most travel companions. I find that I learn more and participate more in the culture around me when I’m by myself. So.. off I go!
I’m taking the train from Stamford, CT where Derick is hard at work. This ride is about 45 mins. on the express train. At 8:00am this is a pretty leisurely ride with a great views of Northeast bedroom communities, The Bronx & Harlem. This train drops me right at Grand Central Station in the heart of Manhattan.
My 2 Days in NYC
- Shopping in SoHo
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Eldridge Street Synagogue
- Lunch in ChinaTown
- The Guggenheim Museum
- The Metropolitian Museum of Art
- Sitting and writing in Central Park
- Tour of Carnegie Hall
- Pastrami on Rye and Cheesecake at Carnegie Deli
- Top of the Rock – Rockefeller Center observation deck